Monday, August 12, 2013

Marriage Monday: Home Management Binder

So I am a little Type A. I enjoy things that are organized and thrive when I know what is going on. The Hubby and a previous job, that shall not be mentioned, have helped me in being able to go with the flow a little more, but old habits die hard!

As a result, as we begin this journey into married life I have invested in the creation of a Home Management Binder. The printables that are briefly discussed in the video come from Busy Babes.

To create the binder you can search for free printables as well on Pinterest and by searching on Google. I went with busy babes, because everything I wanted was already including, it was colorful and an instant download. I figured it was best not to reinvent the wheel, and I had a gift card that was about to expire that I hadn't used that covered the cost exactly!

The video is a brief overview and isn't really zoomed in, so if you have a question about something or want more in depth information let me know. I would be happy to post about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment