Monday, July 22, 2013

Best Day Ever!

One would think that I am talking about our wedding day (which is tied of course), but I had no idea that our rehearsal dinner would be the most amazing time during our trip. I do have to say that it was the best day in most part because I could still eat! Something about bridal jitters and being a perfectionist made my stomach so upset that I couldn't eat anything on our wedding day until the reception. In 30 years of life, this has never happened! I am known for how much I can eat! 

Anyway, while looking for something for the group to do as an excursion and treat for them making the big trip to Punta Cana for our big day I stumbled upon La Barcaza. Initially after reading outstanding reviews I wanted to use the boat for our reception, but they did not have our date available.  Though this was disappointing, I decided that it would make for a great laid back rehearsal dinner. I was not wrong!


The crew on La Barcaza made sure that everything was perfect from the drinks, music and food. You can't really ask for more with this catamaran cruise: we saw the sunset, ate well, had great drinks, swam in the natural pool, and danced the night away. 











Here is the link if you want to take a look at La Barcaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment