Saturday, August 3, 2013

Silly Saturdays: This Week in Quotes

Here are a few of the quotes I loved from this week!

It is so funny how as young kids we all wanted to rush through life and as adults we all just want to go back! This one made me think about a funny quote I pinned a long time ago and have said to my students since the day I saw it...
 Probably one of the most truthful statements I have ever seen!




First and foremost, I absolutely love The Golden Girls! Guaranteed laughs from these women. One of the many things I learned from watching them over the years is that dessert can solve almost anything. :-) 




This is a bit of a new mantra for me, as I have embarked on a new diet. I'm not one for fads by any stretch of the imagination, but this is necessary switch and I am now trying my hardest to follow the Mediterranean Diet. I will post more about it at a later date, but this quote is something I may need to print out as a comical reminder  of what can be consumed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment